TERMS AND CONDITIONS
X14720 - PRANG® MOBILE CLASSROOM
PRANG® Mobile Classroom
The PRANG® Mobile Classroom is covered by our PRANG® Mobile Classroom Promise.
Dixon Ticonderoga Company (“DTC” or “Dixon Ticonderoga”) provides this warranty to the direct purchaser of the PRANG Mobile Classroom (“Customer”).
DTC warrants that all products will conform in all material respects to the product specifications as set forth in the Customer’s purchase order and accepted by Dixon Ticonderoga.
DTC warrants this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for THREE YEARS from the date of shipment. (3 Year Limited Warranty)
- Under warranty, DTC will repair or replace any defective part to the original purchaser with proof of purchase that is non-transferable.
- Any product, part, or component must have been installed, used, and maintained according to the published instructions to be eligible for coverage under this warranty.
- DTC does not accept any liability for parts that are damaged resulting from misuse, abuse, accidental damage, normal wear and tear, failure to provide reasonable maintenance, improper assembly, and modification or repair by persons not authorized by DTC. Any modifications to the original product and/or parts is not covered by this warranty and such modified parts or products are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE PRANG MOBILE CLASSROOM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (C) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (D) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED FOR THE BENEFIT OF BUYER AND NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF ANY OTHER PARTY. Customer’s sole remedy with respect to this Limited Warranty shall be, at DTC’s option, either to repair or replace non-conforming parts. DTC shall be responsible for transporting non-conforming and replacement parts at its own expense and shall be responsible for their risk of loss during such time.
- The maximum warranty is limited to the actual cost of the product at hand.
- If this product ever fails to perform, simply contact us via phone or email to get connected with a customer service representative who will assist you.
- All sales are final. In certain situations, returns may be authorized at DTC’s sole discretion.
- All product returns must have DTC’s approval prior to shipping.
- Purchase order and invoice number must be provided with request for return.
- All parts and product must be returned unassembled.
- A service charge of 20% will be assessed on the net product amount of returned goods.
- The final refund amount for returned products will be determined by DTC after the returned product has been received and inspected.
- Return freight and insurance charges are the responsibility of the Customer. All return freight must be shipped prepaid. No returns will be accepted if sent freight collect or cash-on delivery.
- The Customer must notify the carrier and Dixon Ticonderoga within five (5) days of the receipt of products of any damage to or loss of the products in transit.
- For questions or assistance with a potential return contact DTC’s Customer Service Department.
- Terms of payment are cash with order, except where credit is established and in good standing, in which case terms of payment are cash net 30 days from invoice date. Balances past due as of the statement date are subject to charge of 1-1/2% monthly.
- DTC reserves the right to require full or partial payment before commencing work and / or shipping product. All payments are to be made in U. S. Dollars.
- MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit card payments may be accepted from cardholders. Credit card orders will be processed for payment at the time of order. Credit card payment is not an acceptable form of payment for established delinquent account balances.
- For account review or to apply for a line of credit, contact our Customer Service Help Line at 1.800.333.2545.
- All prices are quoted F.O.B. Origin. All shipments will be made F.O.B. Origin with title transferring to buyer upon release of merchandise to the carrier. Please verify your shipment by case count, not pallet count. All shortages and damage must be noted on the delivery receipt prior to signing acceptance of the shipment. It is the Customer’s responsibility to file freight claims with the delivering carrier.
- The Customer must notify the carrier and DTC within five (5) days of the receipt of products of any damage to or loss of the products in transit. Failure by the Customer to give such notification will result in a waiver of all claims that the Customer may otherwise have.
The Customer may not cancel orders except with DTC’s written consent.
Delivery lead times and expected shipment dates as specified by DTC are approximate and subject to change without notice. Lead times may vary due to seasonal demand and changing product status. DTC assumes no liability for Customer loss arising out of the failure to deliver on the dates stated. Delay in delivery shall not give Customer the right to cancel any orders.
Special Delivery Requirements and Fees
The Customer shall be responsible for the portion of special delivery costs reflected in the pricing and resulting from the shipment of their order. These costs will be charged at the time of checkout and include but are not limited to lift-gate service, inside delivery, street or door deliveries, and any extra manpower, redelivery or redirection of shipment, refusal of shipment, and fees associated with inappropriately anticipating needs and/or delaying a delivery.